August 9, 2009

Fillers/Johnson Wedding--Sneak Peek!

Marie Fillers and Earl Johnson were married on August 8, 2009 at 5 o'clock in the evening in Johnson City, TN. Their reception immediately followed at The Marriott: Meadowview Convention Center in Kingsport, TN. Here is a very small sneak peek of a few of my favorite photos from their special day. Earl and Marie we wish you the best and hope you enjoy your honeymoon in HAWAII!
On a side note--I wish I was going to Hawaii!! There seems to be a trend with this destination choice for our couples lately. Well, I guess Myrtle Beach will do.
That's where you'll find us a week from Tuesday! I'm already counting down the days to a much needed vacation. :)


Photobucket


Photobucket




Overbay Photography Owner/Photographer
http://www.overbayphotography.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment