August 24, 2009

Always. Sometimes. Never

Photobucket

photo credit: Stephanie's trusty iphone

I have returned from my vacation and look forward to catching up with you! Here is a chance for you to get to know a little more about me. I saw this on one of my photography friend’s blog and come to find out, we have a lot in common. I thought this would be a good way for my clients to learn more about me personally. So here goes…

I ALWAYS

• Sleep in on my days off
• Make my bed
• Find reasons to do some redecorating around the house
• Love to travel
• Think about how a situation would look in a photograph – habit
• Find time to spend with close friends
• Tan easily
• Try to stay organized
• Wear earrings
• Will be a TENNESSEE VOL!
• Go to bed after my husband
• Believe things happen for a reason
• Clear the microwave if it still has time left
• Get excited about new ideas
• Skim through the Pottery Barn catalog
• Consider buying anything with dachshunds on it
• Look forward to Sadie greeting me at the door when I come home
• Wish there was more time in a day
• Love comments left on my blog
• Kiss my husband goodnight
• Count my blessings

I SOMETIMES

• Hit the snooze button one too many times
• Wish I lived at the beach or in NYC
• Wonder what it will be like to be a mom…not yet
• Get mistaken as my twin
• Overuse my DVR
• Find reasons to buy a new outfit
• Make mental notes and then forget them
• Wear perfume
• Wish I was a kid again - playing with the neighborhood gang
• Daydream about the future
• Get so inspired I could almost burst
• Buy someone a gift and then buy myself the exact same thing a couple days later
• Wonder what it would be like to have a brother
• Spread myself too thin…working on that

I NEVER

• Go anywhere without my camera
• Take myself too seriously
• Enjoy sitting still in one place ALL day long
• Go to sleep without checking my email
• Eat eggs
• Send an email without reading it again
• Get bored with photography
• Fail to update my blog
• Want to regret anything
• Watch scary movies
• Kill bugs (that is what husbands are for)
• Go a day without a “to do list”
• Forget how lucky I am

Overbay Photography Owner/Photographer
http://www.overbayphotography.net/

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! :) We do have a lot in common! Hope your vacation was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always clear the time off of the microwave too!! It drives me crazy when people don't!!

    ReplyDelete