January 4, 2009

Old Family Photos

After my grandfather passed away in October, I have found myself clinging to memories. I shared a few images of me and my grandfather from when I was younger on a previous post. I have since discovered these photos going through the many photo albums my grandmother has kept over the years. These images are special to my dad and his brothers from the time they were growing up. There are also a few precious photos I found that my grandparents shared of one another during their young married years.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...Grandma looks just like Megan in the one she is standing in front of the car. Dale looks just like Sam in the one of the three boys together! I had never noticed this before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that looked exactly like Megan too!

    ReplyDelete