November 16, 2008

INTRODUCING... Photo Christmas Cards!

I am so excited about this holiday season! Photo cards are a great way to personalize your Christmas greetings this year. If you have had a photo session with Overbay Photography in the past or if you have one scheduled between now and December 14th you should definitely consider purchasing a Christmas card design.
I will put together 4 unique design options for you to choose from then you may pick your favorite to print and share. I will also include my personal "printing tips" page with your order.
Please e-mail me at mailto:overbayphotography@gmail.com if you are interested in pricing, turn-around time, and other details.

Here are some examples for 2008.
P.S. The photo below was taken by my lovely assistant, Stephanie Cox.

No comments:

Post a Comment