September 19, 2009

Isla Lewis--Newborn Session

Meet Baby Isla!! Such a unique name—I love it. Little Miss Isla is the newest addition to the Lewis Family. You may remember her parents, Angelia and Keith. Angie was the very first “official” bride I photographed while shadowing Cable Photography at her wedding. She’s the one in the infamous chicken photo you may have seen on my website. It is the only photo I have made into a gallery wrap thus far and mounted above my desk in my office. That photo has remained one of my favorites to this day and just reminds me of where I got my start.
I was thrilled when Angie contacted me about taking photos of her new baby girl. It’s so special to have photographed her and Keith’s wedding day and now to continue on to the next step in their journey together and photographing their first child. I hope this trend continues with the rest of my brides. To view sweet baby Isla’s slide show click below!
[SLIDESHOW] Click Below!
http://www.overbayphotography.net/Slideshows/IslaLewisNewborn


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Overbay Photography Owner/Photographer
http://www.overbayphotography.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment