July 16, 2009

Overbay Photography 2009 & 2010 Availability

Photobucket




We are SO EXCITED to have received so many inquiries about our availability for the rest of this year and into next year!!

I only have TWO WEEKENDS LEFT for the rest of 2009 to shoot any lifestyle sessions that require travel outside of the Knoxville area. These dates are November 14-15 AND December 5-6. There will be three slots available each Saturday and 2 on these particular Sundays so 10 slots TOTAL. ****UPDATE: As of 8/30/09 OVERBAY PHOTOGRAPHY is officially BOOKED for 2009 sessions in the Tri-Cities. If you are interested in booking a lifestyle session in 2010 stay tuned for an announcement to be made this November regarding 2010 available dates. I look forward to working with you NEXT YEAR!

I have kept these slots available in order to accommodate the many requests I receive to shoot Christmas card/family photos each year. Any type of lifestyle session can be booked on these dates. All bookings will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Email me as soon as possible if you are interested in booking a session before the end of 2009 and are located in the Tri-Cities. Knoxville lifestyle sessions are also filling up fast so if you would like photos in 2009 please check my calendar ASAP and send me your requests. Weekday evenings are options for those booking in Knoxville--however, they are limited.

GOOD NEWS!! We are now booking WEDDINGS for 2010!! I have received a tremendous amount of inquiries over the last several weeks about 2010 wedding dates and we are just thrilled! To view my 2010 availability see my calendar tab at http://www.overbayphotography.net/
Be sure to click the drop down arrow to change the year you are viewing to 2010.

Hope this helps for planning your sessions with us. Email me with any questions or concerns you may have.

Thanks,


Overbay Photography Owner/Photographer
http://www.overbayphotography.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment