July 31, 2009

Fashion Friday - Stella & Dot CONTEST!

This week's Fashion Friday is going to be a little different. I have recently become obsessed with accessories and I wanted to share a new line with you that will fulfill all of your jewelry cravings throughout all seasons of the year.

Introducing - Stella & Dot!

Photobucket

Stella & Dot is celebrity coveted costume and semi-precious jewelry that is sold through private home parties. They keep you up to date with new styles and trends in jewelry design and other fashions. They have been seen in "In Style", "Lucky", and "Cosmo" magazine. To see more of the buzz about Stella & Dot - click here!
You have seen Stella & Dot on celebrities such as: Debra Messing and Carie Ann Inaba. Most recently there have been several "Stella sightings" on this season's The Bachelorette. Jillian Harris wore the Turquoise Sea Necklace at the Calgary Stampede; the Selma Post Earrings on her date with Reid; the Turquoise Sea Drop Earrings on her hometown dates with both Kiptyn and Wes; and the Deco Rings on her date with Wes. She has also been seen on seperate occasions wearing the Countess Bangle and the The Jasmine Filigree earrings. She most recently wore the Ivory & Black Kelly Cuff on the finale earlier this week!

Photobucket Photobucket


So here are the details of the CONTEST this week! Between Friday July 31st and Friday August 14th, you can browse through the Stella & Dot website and pick your favorite piece of jewelry. You must leave a comment on this post with your full name and email address telling us which is your favorite piece and why. We will pick one lucky winner at random on August 14th who will receive a $15 gift certificate for their first Stella & Dot purchase! Ok you have two weeks ladies...start shopping!

Photobucket

For more information on purchasing Stella & Dot jewelry, please contact my friend and stylist Katie Watson at ktwatson57@gmail.com or make a purchase through her website www.stelladot.com/katherinewatson

Become a 'fan' of Stella & Dot on facebook!
Become a 'fan' of Overbay Photography on facebook!



Overbay Photography Assistant
http://www.overbayphotography.net/


9 comments:

  1. I love the happy flower necklace. I have been looking for something similar since seeing this bold kind of necklace on Lipstick Jungle.


    emstnmom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite would have to be the Baby Pave Hoop Earrings ($34) They would look great with anything!

    stephcox@overbayphotography.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the Kelly Cuff in Ivory & Black... it would basically match everything in my closet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this contest Stephanie! Obviously I am not eligible to win but I have to say that the Kelly Cuff is my favorite as well! I plan to purchase it when I host a party at my place in September :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh!!! It was so hard to pick one item so i didn't haha i love the deco rings, gemma long wrap neck, threaded coin pearl neck, eternity cz neck, and much more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love necklaces....my favorite is the Piper Turquoise Link Necklace. I love turquoise and silver - it has both!

    Kristi King
    queenofkings96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I am so glad to find out about this--I love all of the jewelry! Especially the Grace Pearl Bauble Bracelet. So pretty!
    Emily Spears
    emspears@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The garden party necklace is definitely my favorite. I love the colors and it looks like it would just be fun to wear.

    Sara Wilch
    sarawilch@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do I really have to pick just one thing?? If so, I like the Teardrop Scroll Silver Earrings. They're simple and would go with everything.

    ReplyDelete