February 3, 2010

Overbay Photography Update...Looking Ahead

Well January has come and gone. I can't believe it is already February!

As most of you know, I took the month of January off from taking on any new sessions. I have gotten a lot accomplished this past month with my photography business and my personal life. The never ending to do lists have gotten smaller but will probably never completely go away. It's been fun and refreshing to mark things off that I have been wanting to do for a while but just hadn't found the time. Along the lines of photography...I have completed two weddings from the end of 2009, designed several wedding albums (hope to post several for you to see soon), re-designed my work flow for 2010, taken care of lots of year end admin work, scheduled lots of weddings and lifestyle sessions for 2010 and even for 2011 (can you believe it?!). That's not all! I have also been working on my new Pro Photo BLOG for 2010--COMING SOON! I have my friend, Leslie Walker of Leslie Walker Photography, to thank for turning me onto this new way of blogging. Can't wait to show you the results!

I am excited to get back into gear taking on new sessions this year. I have marked my calendar on my website for openings in February and March so far. They are filling up fast so if you are interested in a particular date, please contact me at kristen@overbayphotography.net.

I will be posting lifestyle session openings for April and May in the coming weeks so keep following our blog!

And...since a post is not complete without a picture here is a photo of the snowman I had time to build with my husband a couple of weeks ago after our "blizzard" of 2010. :)




http://www.overbayphotography.net/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Kristen! You're going to love the new blog and so will your clients :) Excited to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Article is very interesting,thanks for your sharing.
    We have been dress business for 20 years and you can trust us completely.
    We are professional.You can get any information about wedding dresses here. Finally,find your dream wedding dresses.
    If you are interested in knowing more information, welcome to Our wedding dress online shop.

    Article is very interesting,thanks for your sharing.
    And We supply high quality Cheap wedding dresses,Ball Gown Wedding Dresses and other style wedding gowns.
    We have been dress business for 20 years and you can trust us completely.
    You can find your dream Beach Wedding Dresses here.
    We do retail and wholesale wedding dresses business.

    ReplyDelete