October 1, 2009

The Perfect Palette

If you are a bride-to-be who is looking for color inspiration, you MUST check out The Perfect Palette! They have created some inspiring color combination ideas for weddings. All combinations imaginable! I just had to share this Halloween-theme inspiration because I think it is so creative and unique. Check out the blog!

Photobucket
Pumpkins!

Photobucket

Dessert Display!

Photobucket

Orange Bridesmaids dresses - perfect for fall or UT fans :)

Photobucket




Overbay Photography Assistant
http://www.overbayphotography.net/


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Perfect Palette Blog! I've been "blog-stalking" it for months!! Another website I draw alot of inspiration from is "Style Me Pretty."
    http://www.stylemepretty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing The Perfect Palette with your readers! I jumped over to your blog {for the 1st time} from Leslie Walkers Photography blog and was so surprised to see one of my palettes :) Thanks for sharing with your readers.

    ReplyDelete