May 3, 2009

Sullivan South SENIOR PROM 2009

My sister Heather and her friends went to their Senior Prom this weekend. You may remember their FRIENDS Slide show I created to commemorate their Senior Year together. I can't believe they will all be graduating in just a few short weeks! I can't wait for all of these girls to live close by attending the University of Tennessee.
To view their SENIOR PROM SLIDE SHOW Click Below!
http://www.overbayphotography.net/Slideshows/Prom2009

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Why do I almost cry at every slideshow you make??? I LOVE this one! I can not believe Heather is graduating. I think I first met her when she was in 4th grade maybe???
    She is beautiful, I love her dress. Very different. The song choice was great too! You keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete