February 11, 2009

Proposal & Engagement Sessions

Do you or someone you know have a proposal plan in the works? Well, this post is for you! Overbay Photography is now offering Proposal & Engagement Sessions. Basically how this works is you will first, contact me (Kristen Overbay- kristen@overbayphotography.net) and we will discuss your plans for when/how you will pop the question. My assistant and I will arrive at the location ahead of time and scope out the best place to hide or if you are a detailed-oriented guy and already have this planned to a 'T' we will just show up and shoot as you wish. After she says “yes!” we will give you some time alone and then we will begin taking some creative engagement shots of you and your new fiance!

Here is a proposal story that I photographed secretly at the Biltmore Estates in Asheville, NC. Charlotte is a personal friend of mine and I was thrilled when Kevin asked me to capture this once in a lifetime moment for them. Her favorite flowers are sunflowers so you will see this common theme throughout the photographs. Watch their slide show here and be sure to contact me if you are interested in preserving your proposal forever.















I also have to throw this out there.
These images are from when my husband, Jesse, proposed to me at Top of the Rock at Rockefeller Center in New York City. I am so glad that I have these photos to show my kids one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment