August 4, 2008

Kevin and Charlotte: The Proposal Story

This weekend I had the privilege of capturing a VERY SPECIAL engagement! This was one of the most memorable yet most nerve-racking engagements I've ever photographed. My friend Kevin asked my husband and I to come to The Biltmore in Asheville, NC where he had plans of proposing. We had the assignment of hiding behind trees as he got down on his knee and asked one of my best friends to spend the rest of her life with him! Kevin and Charlotte, thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of this special time in both of your lives. We can't wait for the big day on July 25th, 2009!
To view their proposal story please click this link or the image below:
http://overbayphotography.net/Slideshows/KevinandCharlotte
[SLIDESHOW] Click Below!

2 comments:

  1. Kristen, I love these pictures! You did a great job of capturing a special moment for this couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special...They will have this to show the kids one day ;)

    ReplyDelete