April 20, 2008

Kale/Wagner Engagement

Good friends of mine, Brittney Kale and Josh Wagner, plan to be married on July 19th, 2008. Brittney and I became friends while on summer project with Campus Crusade for Christ in New York City and I can't wait to share in her special day as one of her bridesmaids. I was so excited when she asked me to take her engagement photos and had so much fun shooting them. My husband Jesse played my "assistant" on this gorgeous day and we both thoroughly enjoyed touring the beautiful campus of Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Here are a few of my favorites...

















































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment