March 14, 2008

ALPHABET ART

Similar to a design technique I used on a project in one of my college art classes, I have decided to take another stab at architectural photography with that same twist. This time, however, I am making it a bit more personal. After seeing this same technique used in some artwork at a friend's home I knew this would create another opportunity for me to use my photography in design.
















These make great gifts! How about a wedding present using the couple's new last name? What about a housewarming, graduation, holiday, anniversary, or a baby shower gift? You can even spell out a special phrase like "Hope," "Faith," "Love,"...or "Welcome" to our new home. Here are a few examples I have designed so far. Let me know if you would be interested in a design of your own. Individual print prices will be available soon. Designs are available in black and white or sepia. All photographs are originals and produced by Overbay Photography & Design.

3 comments:

  1. Well i must say you are really good at what you do. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you only do the pictures or do you do matting as well? For instance a present for a baby shower in the matte matching the nursery???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan to offer pricing on prints alone as well as matting and frame options. I am still researching this. Email me the specifics of what you are looking for and I can find a price break down for you. kristenoverbay@gmail.com
    Thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete